About IMS Buhrke-Olson
IMS Buhrke-Olson believes that the ideal custom metal stamping contract manufacturing supplier is cost-competitive while offering a full range of engineering support services, from prototype to production. It also has the latest and most efficient equipment and processes, and offers manufacturing services in convenient, low-cost locations. IMS Buhrke-Olson provides all of these things with the utmost quality and efficiency.
- World-class technical and engineering services supported by the latest CAD software, including AutoCAD™, CATIA V5™, Pro/ENGINEER™, SolidWorks™, EDS Unigraphics™, and FASTFORM Advanced (FTI).
- Certified in all locations to IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 14001:2015.
- Manufacturing locations in Arlington Heights, IL, as well as in Matamoros, Tamps. and Monterrey, N.L., Mexico.
- Innovative design engineering support for product development, tool design, and project management.
- Progressive die tool design and build in both U.S. and Mexico, as well as tool sourcing from low-cost countries.
- More than 80 stamping presses ranging from 30 to 660 tons, strategically located to support customer stamping requirements from any manufacturing location.
- Extensive experience in the design, development, and installation of semi and fully-automated assembly systems — welding, joining, and component insertion in-die and offline.